DEAR VALUED PARTNER,
We are delighted to inform you that Applypathway, the study in Holland specialist, will be holding a Holland Education Fair on 5th January 2019; therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate this exciting exhibition.
Through this event, we aim to produce real numbers of bookings and in order to do so, we plan to cover a great number of courses and programmes such as university degree courses as well as foundation and pre-masters courses. There will also be alumni, who will help prospective students by providing their first-hand experience of studying and living in Holland.
If you think this all sounds very exciting, you are more than welcome to take part by simply checking out the below details. In the meantime, I would like to mention that one or two persons from your institute can join this exhibition in person; however, if this is not convenient for you then you need not worry, as either our members of staff or alumni will happily represent your institute.
DETAILS OF THE EXHIBITION
Date: Sat 5th January 2019
Venue: COEX 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06164
Table set up: 1 hour prior to official opening to the public
Facility: open space
Participants: up to 15 booths
- Universities and F.E colleges
- University pathway providers
- Partner institute in Korea (IELTS preparation school, portfolio preparation school etc
Please note that the programme below is provisional. All final activity information will be sent to exhibitors in early December.
DATE TIME ACTIVITY
- 5th January 11.00-18.00 Exhibition & Seminar for prospective students
- 5th January 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- One booth: ￡800
- The participation fee does not include accommodation and transportation
- Early booking is recommended as reserved booths are filled up quickly.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20TH NOVEMBER 2018
PAYMENT DEADLINE: 10TH DECEMBER 2018
ADVERTISING AND PUBLICITY
An Official webpage for the exhibition: http://sadu.kr
Pre-registration is encouraged on the website
- Online adverts are placed on agent homepages, university homepages and other major portal sites and magazines.
- Posters and leaflets are distributed to partner organization s and local contacts
- Flyers will also be distributed to the affluent area in particular
PROVISIONAL SEMINARS TOPICS
We plan to arrange seminars at the exhibition.
Guest speakers among participants are invited to deliver the presentation.
We will give it a priority to participants that attend more booths. If you would like to present a seminar, please let us know in advance.